1) Nivea Visage Young - be beautifull oil-free tinted moisturiser, natural shade - not only it moisturise my skin, but it also perfectly adapts to my natural skin tone and makes my complexion looks even and radiant
2) Gabriella Salvete Pressed Powder
3) H&M Blusher, shade Tender Rose
1) Eyelash curler - it actually makes difference if you use it!!!
2) Essence Multi Action False Lashes Mascara - it took me a while to find a good and cheap mascara, but i really like this one
3) H&M Lip Gloss
4) Maybelline New York miniColorama, shade Redcurrant Jelly - OMG!!! I love this shade so much. It is something between red and brown and it looks awesome!!
I've got some questions about my skin and make-up i use.. As you can see, I don't use any expensive cosmetics. This is what I use for my everyday routine. But if I don't have to, I don't use cosmetics at all, especially in this weather.
Do you have any favourite summer make-up products or tips?